Now Hiring Auto Technician / Mechanic
VanGo Auto is a fast-growing import repair shop that prides themselves on doing business differently.
Takes care of staff by offering:
- A 40-hour 4-day week, if desired
- A good salary (so there’s consistency and happiness with each paycheck)
- Bi-weekly bonuses on top of a satisfying salary
- Paid Christmas week gifted off – because personal, family, and friend time is important
- Great paid time off/vacation time offered
- Paid holidays
- Health benefits
- Matching retirement plan
- At cost parts
- Uniforms provided
- Zero weekends worked
- Volkswagen Vanagon trip gifted each year
- The ability to shape company with feedback – VanGo Auto is receptive to staffs’ opinions, new ideas, etc.
- An environment you will laugh in and feel respected
Takes care of customers by offering:
- Truly honest work – VanGo Auto never misleads customers. We always say – once customers walks through the doors, they become lasting customers. Check out our reviews on Google.
- Quality, skilled, and thorough work on their cars. VanGo Auto works hard so we have very few come backs.
A little more about VanGo Auto:
- Services mainly German and import cars, some domestics and some VW Vanagons
- A family-owned and operated shop – the owners, Jordan and Crystal are easy-going and hard workers.
- There’s a sister company operating 5-months out of the year out of VanGo – rents Volkswagen campers to the public
A little more about you:
- Experienced and trained technician
- Team player, takes pride in your work, skilled/sharp, self-starter, efficient, and cares.
- Our environment is positive and helpful – this is because of staff/owners that live this vibe out – we need the new technician to have a similar vibe.
How to apply:
Send your resume with an email about why you desire to work at VanGo Auto.